For the first year ever, I'm finally going down to Baltimore for my brother's annual crab feast. The trip serves a few purposes -- seeing my family, eating delicious crabs, and picking up a car (!).
You can't go to a crab feast without a few essentials like a sun hat, mallet, and of course, hand wipes.
Here's what I'll be bringing with me down to Maryland, hon:
1. Panama Hat, $27.99 GAP
2. Sleeveless Tiered Swing Dress for Women, $19.97 Old Navy
3. Dansko Season, $119.95 Zappos
4. Janey Sunglasses, $24.95 Sole Society
5. Maryland Heart Crab Mallets, $12 Etsy
6. Herban Essentials Lemon Towelettes, $6.99 Container Store
I can't wait to get my hands on some delicious seafood, hand-picked micro brews, and see Staci (yes, she'll be joining too)!