Welp, it might not feel like it, but summer is here! Memorial Day has come and gone, and the next holiday, Father's Day, is right around the corner. Fret not -- we helped you with your traveling mamas, and we've got your pops covered too.
1. Single Zip Shave Dop Kit, Fossil $40
Beards are totally in, but in case your dad is a classic man who keeps a clean shave, this leather shave kit is equally classic for taking the shaving necessities on the road.
2. Membership Dollar Shave Club, Dollar Shave Club $55 (first three months)
Although this membership to the Dollar Shave Club is more than -- ahem -- a dollar, it comes with a razor, cartridges, shave butter (oooh), aftershave cream, AND a travel bag. So nifty.
3. Leather-Bound National Parks Atlas Series, Orvis $59
Is your dad outdoorsy? Then these National Parks booklets are perfect. They include maps, atlases, travel information, and space for journaling.
4. Jackson Bison Leather Luggage Tag, Nordstrom $50
Crappy plastic luggage tags be damned, this luggage tag is sturdy, manly, and made of leather.
5. Airport Runway Series Screenprints, Nomo $30-45
If your dad has some wall space to fill and loves traveling/architecture/design, these fascinating semi blueprints of the world's busiest airports can really tie a room together -- and give you some idea of why certain airports are such clusterfucks.
6. Bozeman Rucksak, Wheelman & Co. $199
No man purse for your pops! Make sure he travels in style with this utilitarian AND good-looking sleek backpack.
-Staci + Jen