I'm sure it comes as zero surprise to everyone that I hope Stella was the last we see of winter this year. Onto warmer and brighter days!
In honor of spring, birth season of yours truly, Jen has picked out some spring gifts to buy the travelers in your life, narrated by moi.
1. Pocket Parka, Uniqlo $129.90 I guess the saying is "March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb," right? Uhh...I went running last night and the wind straight up almost knocked me over, so I guess the lamb part doesn't kick in at the halfway mark. This parka's fabric works as a great windbreaker, and if the weather ever warms up, you can take it off and fold it so small, it'll fit in your pocket.
2. Sittin' On The Dock Of the Bae Backpack, Modcloth $49.99 This nautical knapsack is so springy, it would be perfect for carrying everything you need for any upcoming spring trips.
3. Traveling the Lobe Earring Set, Modcloth $19.99 GUYS, the wheel studs, I can't.
4. Cat Lady Travel Mug, Modcloth $14.99 Both Jen and I are hooked on coffee, and I'm happy to be able to say that now both Jen and I have cats, now that Jen and Mike have welcomed Kierkegaard into their lives. Be proud of who you are, and take your hot beverage on the go.
5. Wool Blend Baseball Cap, Goorin Brothers $40 We all know travel is a surefire way to have a bad hair day, and this marigold-colored baseball cap is a great way to hide it.
6. Cactus Scarf, Sole Society $32.95 Jen and I are constantly advocating for layering whilst traveling, and a lightweight scarf is a great way to do it. Plus succulents are SO in, ya basic bitches.
Thanks in advance for all the birthday gifts!