It's also time to shower the travelers in your life with lovely spring gifts, whether for Easter or for birthdays (::ahem::). Here's what you can get
1. Palm Springs Retro Travel Poster Print, Etsy $25
Dying to get your tan on but nowhere near California? Me too. This poster will instantly transport you to warm weather and happier days. Then you can look out the window at gray skies and hate the people in it.
2. Woven Scarf,
Jen and I are both scarf girls, and layers are key this time of the year. Plus this pattern is all about great transitional colors.
3. Suede Espadrille, Sole Society $69.95
Not yet time for sandals, but everyone is sick of boots. The espadrille is a great in-between option.
4. Round Sunglasses, Sole Society $24.95
The future is bright. (At least until November and December.)
5. Culinary Genus Travel Bottle, Mod Cloth $29.99
We're always preaching that you've gotta stay hydrated when you travel. Why not do it out of a bottle that is decorated with adorable spring flora and fauna?
6. Compact Umbrella, Uniqlo $14.90
April showers and all.
7. Turkish Bath Towel Peshtemal, Etsy $19.50
In case you're lucky enough to find yourself poolside this spring. (BONUS, it's on sale.)
8. FanFaves Travel Set, Flight 001 $20
THREE hair products, all for $20, and all TSA-friendly. Gotta look fly this spring, amirite?