1. Portable Grill, Uncommon Goods $249
For the chef-on-the-go (who is probably also into camping), this portable grill is the perfect size for road trips!
2. Pocket Corkscrew, Restoration Hardware $12
I'm in this situation far too often: I'm in a new city and bought a bottle of wine to enjoy on a picnic or dinner and realize that I have no way to open said bottle. This actually happened on my most recent trip to Joshua Tree. This little corkscrew could have saved the day.
3. State Dish Towels, Uncommon Goods $20
Know someone who lives far from home and cooks a bunch? Or is really into specific states for some reason? Then these are perfect for them!
4. Coast to Coasters, Poketo $36
I love these clever coasters and not just because of the fun play on words. They're perfect for your stylish friend with a strong coastal allegiance.
5. Foodie Top 100 Restaurants Worldwide, Amazon $15.80
This is also perfect for the friend who plans (ahem!) and wants to be "in-the-know"!
6. The World Atlas of Beer: The Essential Guide to the Beers of the World, Amazon $21.17
We're the first to admit that we have no idea what we're doing when it comes to booze (even after countless wine, whiskey and beer tours). But we're working on it! This book would sure come in handy...